Image Processing (RRY025/ASM420)
* GIVE FEEDBACK TO THE STUDENT REPRESENTATIVES: On Monday 25
September, during the long lecture break (14:55-15:20), I will have a
meeting with the student representatives. Please give feedback to
them: What is your opinion about the course so far?
Problems (and Solutions)
* FIRST LECTURE: Monday 28 August at 13:00 in E-Studion
* TO DO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: Click on the "Matlab Files" link
below, download RRY025.zip, and install the Matlab files. RRY025.zip
is a zip-archive of the Matlab files for the course, which you will
need from the very first lecture!
* STUDENT REPRESENTATIVES: The Education Management Support has
randomly selected the following student representatives:
Renaud Donz (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Erika Ek (email@example.com),
Gorka Iturbe Otegui (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Karl Ba"ckstro"m (email@example.com),
Zihui Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I will be happy to introduce them to all of you on Thursday 31
August, during the long lecture break (09:40-10:05).
* Welcome, Magnus (from Alessandro :-)
* Nice to meet all of you again :-)
* CITE MY WAVELET PAPERS: If you are going to use wavelets in
the near future and publish wavelet-based papers, then remember to
give proper credit to what you have learned in the Image Processing
course by citing the following two papers:
(1) Romeo A. B., Horellou C. and Bergh J. (2003), "N-Body Simulations
with Two-Orders-of-Magnitude Higher Performance Using Wavelets",
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 342, 337-344
(2) Romeo A. B., Horellou C. and Bergh J. (2004), "A Wavelet Add-On
Code for New-Generation N-Body Simulations and Data De-Noising
(JOFILUREN)", Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 354,