Program week 2
Monday January 24, in Delfinen at 10.00 a.m.
- The individuality of atoms in molecules and materials
- The density-functional theory as a basis, intr. (MP).
Monday - Friday:
Friday January 28, in Origo N6115 at 10.00 - 11.45 a.m.
- Computer exercises: Why not get used
to the computer through some simulation projects,
(Ising model, Burger's vector, ...). For further instructions please
contact Elsebeth Schroder or Shiwu Gao.
- Project:The project
list will successively grow. Have a look now and then to see what
the problems are like. If you have made up your mind: Sign up by sending
an e-mail to Mats Persson
- Projects and Presentations
- The Role of Materials Theory in Materials Science:
Basic Density Functional Theory and Methods:
Models of Electronic Structure
- Materials theory from different perspectives (SG)
- Tight-binding picture of molecules and solids (SG)
Suggested Further Reading:
Textansvarig: Mats Persson