Program week 3
Monday January 31 in Delfinen at 10.00 - 11.45.
- The Role of Materials Theory in Materials Science:
Basic Density Functional Theory and Methods:
- Molecules and solid surfaces - two very different
examples of materials theory applications (ES)
- From Functional to Kohn-Sham States (MP) (continued)
- Local Density Approximation (Alexandra)
Friday Febrary 4, in Konferensrum, Soliden 3 at
10.00 - 11.45.
Monday - Friday:
Lectures and Presentations on:
- Basic Density Functional Theory and Methods:
Textansvarig: Mats Persson